Dental Plans from £12.50 per month
As individuals, we have to make more and more provision for our own health needs. Patients may pay for their treatments on a pay-as-you-go basis, although we believe that the best way of making treatments affordable, without compromising our high quality of care, is to offer you membership of our own Dental Care Plan, which provides the following benefits for just £12.50 per month*.
We have introduced our own dental membership arrangement to reward and look after our patients who visit the practice regularly. Just look at what you can gain from becoming a member!
Every six months, our members are entitled to:
- A dental appointment, including a clinical examination, checks for signs of oral cancer and routine x-rays taken at the practice.
- A hygiene appointment to provide a full clean of the teeth and gums and advice on how to keep your mouth healthy.
- 20% discount on any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures.
- 20% discount on any fillings.
- 20% discount on many other treatments (extractions, etc).
- 20% discount on additional hygiene care.
Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme****
- Eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme.
And there's more...
Please speak to one of our team for further details on the full range of benefits our members are entitled to.
* An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.
** Subject to receipt of six consecutive monthly payments.
*** Discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice.
**** The Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme is a scheme established to offer support and assistance to dental plan patients who request treatment following a dental trauma and/or dental emergency or oral cancer. The Scheme responds to requests for assistance on a wholly discretionary basis. This means that, whilst the Scheme aims to provide benefits in most cases, it has no obligation to provide any benefit unless it first decides (in its sole and absolute discretion) that it should provide a benefit. There are some circumstances in which the Scheme is not designed to help and these are explained in more details in the Scheme Handbook. Each request will be looked at individually to assess the request for benefit. Certain restrictions and limitations may apply in the event that the request is accepted and it is possible that the Scheme will decide to provide no benefit.
Prices correct at time of going to live.
We also have care plans available which cover the cost of routine care and treatment, including examinations, routine treatments, x-rays and major restorative work such as periodontal (gum) treatment, crowns, bridges, dentures and inlays (excluding laboratory fees). The price of these plans depends on the individual patient; your dentist can provide you with a monthly price at your next appointment.
Our PlansDental Care Plan - £12.50 per month
Two dental appointments to provide:
- Clinical examination
- Checking for signs of oral cancer
- X-rays where clinically necessary.
Two hygiene appointments to provide:
- Scale and polish
- Periodontal advice
- Preventive techniques to reduce decay and gum disease.
Assessment of emergencies are carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours.
Production of study models when required.
20% reduction off any additional hygiene work.Dental Care Plan Plus - £15.50 per month
This includes all membership benefits of The Dental Care Plan but the loyalty benefits are extended so that you are eligible to FOUR hygiene visits per year.