As individuals, we have to make more and more provision for our own health needs. Patients may pay for their treatments on a pay-as-you-go basis, although we believe that the best way of making treatments affordable, without compromising our high quality of care, is to offer you membership of our own Dental Care Plan, which provides the following benefits for just £9.90 per month*.
We have introduced our own dental membership arrangement to reward and look after our patients who visit the practice regularly. Just look at what you can gain from becoming a member!
Every six months, our members are entitled to:
- A dental appointment, including a clinical examination, a check for signs of oral cancer and routine x-rays
- A hygiene appointment to provide a full clean of the teeth and gums and advice on how to keep your mouth healthy.
- 20% discount on any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures.
- 20% discount on any fillings.
- 20% discount on many other treatments (extractions, etc).
- 20% discount on additional hygiene care.
- Worldwide Dental Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Callout Insurance should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
- Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months.
And there's more...
Please speak to one of our team for further details on the full range of benefits our members are entitled to.
* An initial administration fee of £7.50 will be collected with your first payment only.
** Subject to receipt of six consecutive monthly payments.
*** Discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice.
**** The price includes a small premium per month for the Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance.
Please see the Keyfacts document for further details.
Prices correct at time of going to live.
We also have care plans available which cover the cost of routine care and treatment, including examinations, routine treatments, x-rays and major restorative work such as periodontal (gum) treatment, crowns, bridges, dentures and inlays (excluding laboratory fees). The price of these plans depends on the individual patient; your dentist can provide you with a monthly price at your next appointment.